Forceful Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
No matter the legal issue, aggressive litigation is the name of the game for the attorneys of the Howard Law Group. While our attorneys are skilled negotiators, when the time for a compromise has passed, our “whatever it takes” attitude delivers tenacious litigation for our clients. Read how we are winning for our clients.
Experienced Commercial Law Litigators Fixated on Success
With nothing less than winning in mind, our attorneys fight the hard fight for our clients, typically acting as defense counsel, but also serving the plaintiff, depending upon the case and the client. Our business litigation and commercial law attorneys successfully represent clients in the following areas:
- Admiralty and Maritime including Jones Act, Cargo claims
- Breach of Contract
- Business torts of all types, including tortious interference, conversion, and breach of fiduciary duty
- Constitutional and civil rights
- Construction Litigation
- Covenants not to compete, covenants not to solicit, trade secrets, and unfair competition
- Defamation and business disparagement
- Employment Litigation including whistleblower claims, fire accidents and explosions
- Insurance disputes
- Liability of corporate officers and directors
- Personal Injury including car, truck motorcycle, recreational, boating, trampoline, skiing, dog and farming injuries and death
- OHSA and MIOSHA violations and fatalities
- Product liability including negligence, design and defect
- Real Estate Litigation including zoning, land use, code violations, environmental matters
- Sales Commission disputes and procuring cause cases
- Shareholder and partnership disputes, including claims of minority shareholder oppression
- Trucking and Transportation litigation
- Trust and Estate Litigation including will contests
When negotiation and a settlement are appropriate, our attorneys will just as vigorously pursue the best course of action for our commercial law client. We also counsel our clients in risk avoidance and assess all the potential costs and benefits of proceeding with litigation.
Our clients can feel confident that the Howard Law Group has the ability, the know-how, and the tenacity to litigate cases with both passion and purpose. Likewise, our opponents are fully aware of our capabilities and successes in breach of contract claims. We are intimately familiar with state and federal law and are thoroughly dedicated to achieving a positive outcome in every case.
Contact Us for Details on Our Litigation Success
For detailed examples of the litigation successes the Howard Law Group has achieved and to learn what our team of skilled commercial law lawyers can do for you and your small business or partnership, please contact us today.